Buying a property requires making many important financial decisions, understanding complex issues, and completing a lot of paperwork. It helps to have an expert in your corner when undertaking such a large purchase. We will guide you through this process.Here are some factors to consider when choosing your real estate professional:
- Look for a full-time agent – one who has experience completing transactions similar to yours.
- Interview a few agents: Are they familiar with the area in which you are interested?
- Ask how much time the agent will have for you, and if they are available at night and on weekends.
- Ask about their credentials and experience: A good agent will continually strive to improve and gain knowledge of the latest real estate trends and be up to date with the market.
- Does the agent return your calls promptly? Time is money when attempting to buy a property.
- Ask for a list of or links to the agent’s client reviews. Personal past client references are available upon request
- Pick an agent, with whom you feel comfortable, and who listens attentively to your needs and concerns
Click Here to meet the team